BNI works for us..!
BNI has been a great boost for our business growth over the last 5 years, to such an extent that we now receive 79% of our business through BNI referrals and contacts. The only amazing thing about that stat is that we don't have a clue where the other 21% come from - because we don't use any other "Go-to-Market" strategy.
I don't have to roll the dice, and hope for a good result any more..!
Claire Hawkes, Managing Director, Outlook Unlimited